Sunday, November 22, 2009

Don't Get Your Panties in a Wad!

So I post things on FaceBook and royally piss people off. Really is your life so dull that you have to debate about a silly joke on FB. I know mine is but really do you have to go attack me on mine? I have many liberal friends. I do not attack them for their beliefs. I do not read theirs and call them uneducated and stupid. They come to me and attack. Yeah maybe I shouldn't post all my views on FB but I never see people in real life besides D and the babes. My life and friends are on the computer...pathetic right? Hahaha! But I love having an opinion! I grew up being told that I shouldn't have one. Screw That! I am here I am conservative and I love being me!

1 comment:

Excellent Parent said...

YEAH! and I like all your views!

Tickers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers