Monday, April 19, 2010

El Paso/Tucson March 2010 Part one

Spring Break was a real treat this year. We went to El Paso where my dad has his current job for his company. After a couple days in EP we went to Tucson Az to spread the ashes of my Nanan, Papaw, and Uncle Robin. Nanan could never bring herself to spread my Uncle's ashes since he died so young from a car crash. She didn't spread Papaw's because she wanted them to be in Az where she considered home and not Missouri where she hated living.
We kept the trip light since all had been mourned. It was more of a celebration of life. My Parents, Sister and her 3 kids, My brother and his wife and their two kids, and me and my boys. Sadly D and my sisters husband both had to work.
I know you want pictures.

Gotta love those cousins, Big B and TJ!


Traveling Jammies...so comfy


The youngest cousin! Miss L 


Awesome Cousin T, Boy cannot wait to see him again.


Watching a movie with Noni. I think it was Over the Hedge.


St Patricks Day at our favorite store...Costco...no seriously we love Costco.


My Birthday...without D...kinda sad, but my family helped ease the pain of being away from him.

The next day we drove to Tucson for the next part of our adventure. Stay tuned for part 2...tomorrow God willing.

No comments:

Tickers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers