Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hi!

Haven't posted in a while.
I have been busy with school, and parenting and best of all making my marriage stronger than ever.
Prayer and unconditional love and understanding make such a difference! Amen!

Here are some cute moments from a zoo trip we took the other day.

 Talking about what to see first. Deep thoughts.

 Do you see how involved he is?
 Lovin' my babies!
 So big! I love how the bathroom has a sink just for little ones.
 Look at that cute face!
 Gone fishing!
 Knocked out!
Yes friends that is a genuine SMILE!

1 comment:

Excellent Parent said...

im so glad to hear that things are getting better. Bless you and PM me the link addy please! :P

Tickers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers