Friday, June 17, 2011

Why am I up?

1:40 AM CDT, and I sit here in front of my computer, that now sits on a desk...*happy dance*...tired and alone. Not lonely (no heart ache here), the good alone, the alone where you can think and breath, and hope and dream.
After digging deep, and getting through all the medical BS, I found an actual list of side effects for the medications Dustin was taking. Funny trend I saw...the side effects were symptoms of Bi-polar. We did more research and found information about dirty tricks drug makers pull and how medical science has never proven any of these afflictions to be true. Doctors who talk about this stuff are ostracized, and they rest blindly go on and prescribe because these pretty young people come in and tell them about these medications. Seriously go do the research for yourself, it will make you sick.
We don't need medication for stress! We need coping skills, we need to breath, and find a positive outlet. Not something to trow ourselves into to cause more stress! Take up a calming activity, like knitting or sewing, just for you. Collect comic books...write a blog! Like Dustin has started doing. He is The Token Geek Dad! Check him out! He is learning to channel his stress and anger into constructive things. I am so proud of him!
He is Wellbutrin free! And down to 1 Clonazepam half in the morning half at night. He has fought hard and continues to do so. He drives me bananas at time, but he is my best friend! I cannot wait until his body is free of these horrible poisons!
In other news I took the boys to the dentist. Big brother had 4 cavities, so far he has gotten 2 of them filled. He gets 1 cap next month and another soon after. Baby brother has nearly perfect teeth with a slight overbite.
They are growing so fast I can hardly keep up!



No comments:

Tickers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers