Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Doing it Naturaly

When Boy was born I went to the county hospital, was induced, and had an epidural. They took him away for 4 hours...yes 4 of them! I was so upset, they claimed he was not keeping body temp. Now that I look back I know the easiest remedy for that.

This time around I am making so MAJOR changes! My hubby and I are doing natural child birth at the local birthing center with a midwife and no drugs! My BFF R will be my Doula and I am going to let my niece catch if she wants to. Niece is 9 and has wanted to deliver babies since she could tell us she wanted to deliver babies.

My first official apointment is July 1st at 11AM! I am beyond excitment at this point. The whole world know my eggo is preggo and I cannot wait to have my family grow!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Congratulations on the new baby! Great news!

Anonymous said...

Friggin sweet!!!!!

I cant wait to hear all the details!!

Tickers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers