Sunday, May 18, 2008

Expecting

Another miracle! I am currently 4 weeks and 2days. My EDD is Jan 23 2009! We are so thrilled! God has truly outdone himself. I was a tad bit confused on Thursday when my cycle didn't start. I knew I was not pregnant. Even though Boy told me I was two weeks ago. I just knew there was no way. My mom came over and I asked he to stay while I tested. We have been trying for 6 months and when the faint line showed I thought I was imagining things. So I yelled for my mom to come look at the test. She confirmed both lines and I began to scream! Friday we confirmed with a blood test. Dustin was so exuberant he nearly gave the girl about to cut his hair a heart attack! Boy cannot wait to be a big brother. He is so excited that he told my dad about his new crocks before he motioned the baby. Hooray for a growing family!

3 comments:

Raena said...

Yay! YAY!!!! Y-A-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to share in your natural childbirth experience as your doula.

I love you!

Jennifer W said...

I say again, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I am SO excited for you!!!!

Bex said...

congratulations! what do you want, another boy or girl?

Tickers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers