Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Things Friday

1. My parents keep asking when I will cut Baby Brother's hair; I say "NEVER!!"

2. Boy is so melodramatic!! Everything is such a big deal! Its kinda driving me nuts to be honest.

3. I feel kind of cut off from the world, I don't know why. Maybe I'm afraid how people will react to me with Dustin's disorder. But have I ever been fully part of anything? Just a thought I guess.

4. I felt very special and included at D's cousins baby shower. There are times I wish we could move to Del Rio to be closer to his family...they are full of awesomeness.

5. I got contacts, and I like them a lot! Maybe one day I will get lasik. I like being free of glasses, especially since Baby Brother likes to rip them off my face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i kinds feel cut off from the world right now too...being sick an everything. well...at least we have each other.
raena

Tickers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers