Friday, February 8, 2008

Two by two

Two names I go by:
1. Mommy
2. Autumn
Two things I am wearing right now:
1. Levis
2. Shoes
Two of my favorite things to do:
1. Play with Boy
2. Cuddle on the couch with Dustin
Two things I want very badly at the moment:
1. A glass of milk
2. Swimming weather
Two pets I have or had:
1. Teri-my 3 leeged Maltese
2. Lilly-My hand-me-down-kitty that I had to give up
Two things I did last night:
1. Bunco!!
2. Watched TV on my PC
Two things I ate today:
1. Dino shaped chicken nuggets
2. I need to eat more today
Two people I last talked to:
1. Dustin
2. A girl down in my apartment office
Two longest car rides:
1. Southern Cal to Montana after a 4 hour plane ride from Hawaii
2. Georiga to California
Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. 4th of July
Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Milk




Im tagging
Brittany and Raena!

No comments:

Tickers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers