Monday, June 30, 2008

So Hard to post!

I have been a serious slacker on this blogging thing! And in other parts of my life. I have been soooooooo tired! At almost 11 weeks I cant seem to sleep enough and then boy takes more energy. Plus Dustin like the house to be somewhat clean when he gets home after working 10 hours. So what I'm getting at is I need more hours in my day...LOL....just for sleeping.

I do have my first Midwife appointment tomorrow! So maybe I will get some energy to post then.

Second Trimester here we come!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Here's the link for the Intelligender page: www.intelligender.com They have a store locator but it looks like pretty much all of the HEB's in SA carry the test. Good luck and thanks for the bedding tip!

Tickers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers