Monday, August 4, 2008

Moving on up!

Accually we are moving slightly down the highway. I just talked to our soon to be landlord, who is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever spoken to. We are filling out our application tomorrow! I will take some pictures when we go pick up the paper work.
As much as I dislike our current place I will miss some things:
My bath tub
The swimming pool
The view
Double sinks
Granite countertops

Speaking of the pool, we had a fun day by the pool last week with my sister, grandmother, niece, and nephews.

I will add photos when blogger lets me...grrrr.


I forgot to add that Boy is 3 1/2 today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss some things about my old apartments too but on the whole, it was always a trade up. :) good luck with the new place!

Tickers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers