Monday, October 5, 2009

How terrible of me!

I have kept my readers with out any updates since JUNE!!

So here it goes a couple updates.

1. We live in my parents house, while they are in another city where my father is working a contract job.

2. Dustin is climbing the ladder at work.

3. The boys are HUGE!!

4. Little Brother is 8 MONTHS! He is huge. He yells "AH!" at me and wants me to repeat him. He crawls, sits up, and pulls him self up. Bath time is his favorite! He has 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on bottom.

5. Big brother likes movies and video games. Such a boy! All of a sudden he has decided to be a night owl.

6.I am preparing to return to school. I will be attending Western Governors University which is where my big brother just graduated from. I am going to become a math teacher in middle school.

7. I am dog sitting for my uncle. His name(the dog I mean) is Scrappy. He smells and he is as old as dirt.

Thats all I think of now.

No comments:

Tickers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers