Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Lies I Was Told

Autumn, if you live, you will never walk talk or be able to live on your own. -Drs. at birth
Autumn, you are not smart. -Many of my teachers
Autumn, you are not pretty. -Class mates
Autumn, you are a brat. -My siblings
Autumn, you will never stop wetting the bed. -My Grandmother
Autumn, you are not cool. -Everyone my own age, where ever we moved
Autumn, you are not dateable. -All the boys
Autumn, you are not as good as your brother. -Everyone who knew my brother, before they met me
Autumn, you will never get a good education, you should find a rich man to take care of you. -My dad(in a joking manner...I took it seriously for a long time)
Autumn, you will need a maid when you grow up. -my mother
Autumn, you are not worth it. -Satan

All of it is a lie.

The TRUTH is:
I am alive.
I am smart.
I am pretty.
I am sweet and caring.
I stopped wetting the bed.
My son thinks I am cool.
My husband asked me out.
My brother is not as perfect as everyone thinks he is(although he is pretty awesome).
I am in college and I can take care of myself.
I do need a maid, I am not the best house keeper, I do try. I have improved though.
Jesus died for me. He thinks I am worth it.


What lies have you believed?

3 comments:

Ess said...

You don't have a butt - mom (It's true, but I never would have thought anything of it had she not said it. I'm kind of glad I don't though, haha)

Gosh you're fat! - me (I look back at pictures of when I've said that to myself and think, uh......I was not fat at all!!)

Why are you even bothering?? You are worthless and no one cares and you won't succeed. - satan (Satan is a liar!!!)

Excellent Parent said...

this is good. IM going to make one of my own. You are awsome! I love you

AJ said...

Satan is the prince of lies. -Truth from God's word

I love you too Photo Freak :)

Tickers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers