Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dreaming of Hawai'i Lately

I miss Hawaiian Summers! Maybe, not just Hawaiian ones, maybe I miss the lack of responsibility, and freedom to read and play all day. 
I do miss the soft grass *Texas is seriously lacking in the grass area right now* and tropical breeze. I do miss the soft sandy beaches, and scent of Huli Huli Chicken. 

At this pointe, however, I do believe it is the responsibility thing. I complained about having to wash dishes twice a week and having to clean my room...which was just toys. Now I have to wash clothes for 4 people and do dishes 6 or 7 nights a week. 

I am in a whiney mood though, sorry. Woes me...lol

Enjoy some pictures while you are here.
 On our way to the beach 1990
 On the pass, headed to the beach. Had to stop for a soda and the view.
That is me walking down the stairs in my ruffle butt bikini.

I want to go on vacation...just Dustin and I. Hawai'i would be wonderfully romantic. Someday, when money is not so tight, I guess.

I leave you with this: "...I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you..." Romans 1:8 KJV

No comments:

Tickers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers