Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sooooo Tired!

Im so sick of upstairs nieghbors that make living in this beautiful apartment a nightmare! Last nights party is NOT OVER! Its 6:30AM. They are still up there stomping around and carrying on as if they have no clue we can hear them. They have known we can hear them since August. Okay Im done whining now.

I cant wait to own a home. Pray things go well and we can purchase one by September when our lease has ended here. I want to live in Boerne (Pronounced Berny) so bad I can taste it! Lower taxes better schools.
Okay there is my tired, didnt sleep much rant.
Good Morning Blog World!

1 comment:

Raena said...

Ditto on the own a house thing. You need a fun blog header...I will design one real quick and email it to you. I can't wait to see "The Business of Being Born" WEE HOO!!!

Tickers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers